OK – so you’ve decided to go to Omorphia Boutique for the ROX Minneapolis jewelry trunk show. If you’re not from Excelsior or the surrounding area, you might not know that the downtown Excelsior area is a great shopping destination! So, if you’re going to visit Omorphia, you may as well carve out some time and enjoy some of the other great shops – my top five favorites are:
- Start here: Patisserie Margo – OK, this isn’t a boutique, but it’s where you should start. An awesome french bakery drool-worthy pastries!
- Then go straight to the ROX Minneapolis Jewelry trunk show at Omorphia Boutique – for TDF jewelry!
- Then, check out some great fashions at Meridian Boutique for clothing and accessories, including one of my other jewelry designer favorites, Georgia Fletcher.
- Then, check out the ONLY European style perfumery in Minnesota. La Petite Parfumerie – it’s SCENT-sa-tional!
- Then sit out on the deck at Bayview and enjoy the lakeview while having dinner!
Fashion Blogger in Minneapolis
PS – I’m TOTALLY BANANAS over Downtown Excelsior!